cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

the_brandonsg_
Journeyman III

Drivers ryzen 3 3200g

Hola buenas tardes, el dia de hoy me llego un pc con el procesador ryzen 3 3200g pero tengo problemas de rendimiento con el driver que tengo actualmente, un amigo me recomendo el driver del 16/8/2019 queria saber si porfavor me lo prodrian proporcionar ya que en la pagina no salen del 2019 solo de este año linda tarde

0 Likes
23 Replies

Here is the latest AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Drivers: https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-desktop-processors-radeon-vega-g... 

Here are the past 6 months previous drivers for your Ryzen APU:https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-desktop-process... 

If need to locate an older driver than 2020 than download from here: Videocards - ATI Catalyst Windows 7 | 8 | 10 

good morning thank you very much

0 Likes

como podria conseguir la version 26.20 porfav

or no esta en la pagina de version anteriores del 2020

0 Likes

There are no AMD driver version 26.20.

0 Likes

los tiene un amigo esa es la version y es la que ocupo instalar no se si me la puedean brindar

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

This is the closest AMD Driver I could find from 3dGuru: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-6-3 

To download the exact AMD Driver you can download it from MS Catalog from here: Microsoft Update Catalog 

But why you want to install a year old AMD driver I don't know. But if your system is stable with this old AMD Driver then you have the two above.

EDIT: Not really certain how compatible these drivers will be with 3200G APUs.

0 Likes

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

ya pude descargarlos pero no se como se instalan me podrias ayudarpastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

Please you need to translate your posts into English since this is an English Only Forum, Thanks in advance.

Follow the instructions from this Windows 10 Tech site on how to install a Microsoft .CAB File. It isn't very hard: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/66346-install-cab-file-windows-10-a.html 

0 Likes

What happens is that the file is not .cab but is .cat and does not give the option to install

0 Likes

I downloaded the MS Catalog AMD Driver and it downloaded as a .CAB file.

If you extracted the .CAB File then you will see the .CAT files inside the .CAB file.

Do not extract the .CAB file and then use the previous instructions on how to install it.

0 Likes

does it matter that the file is in winrar? This is how I downloaded it as ispastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

If you downloaded the file directly from MS Catalog it should already be in the .CAB format.

But if for some reason you have it compressed in WinRAR, then just extract it to the .CAB file.

0 Likes

And how do I extract it to cab?pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

Stop using Winrar to download the MS Catalog file.

I don't know what method you are using to download that MS Catalog AMD Driver but if you click on the previous link and then click on "Download" it should download as a .CAB file and not a Winrar file.

If you are having so much trouble downloading a simple MS Catalog file then just run the AMD Driver package: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-6-3 

0 Likes

I am not to blame that it is downloaded with winrar I use winrar for school things and I gave it download I am not so so so as not to know how to download the file if I do not know about the subject I have to ask to be able to do it but that simple file seems to be causing Annoyance to attend to a user who does not know about the subject and who has problems, sorry for that, ask how it is extracted, because if you see on the page there is only 1 download place, I hope you tell me how to extract it or I will have to uninstall winrar

0 Likes

Sorry I am not that familiar with Winrar to give you instructions.

Forget about that specific driver and just install the AMD Driver package I linked and see how it works.

0 Likes

okay thanks and sorry for not knowing about it

0 Likes

pastedImage_1.pnghello desisntale winrar and it comes out like this but I right click it and I don't get the option to install, do you know why that happens? It is already the last question so as not to bother him anymorepastedImage_2.png

0 Likes

I already managed to install it but this error appearspastedImage_1.png

0 Likes

looks like the system can't find the file it needs to continue to install.

Look, Forget about that specific driver and download and install the AMD Driver package that was linked.

See if that works with your APU.

Be sure to use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) without the internet connected to delete all traces of the current AMD driver installed. Then install the AMD Driver package each time you install an AMD Driver package or driver.

If that AMD driver works fine, then you can try to installing the latest APU driver for your processor's Integrated Graphics.

0 Likes
Marwane
Journeyman III

hi i got an error while i wanted to update AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics i updated it and now i cant play anymore and Windows stopped my cpu as a graphics card so now i need an older version of the vega 8 graphics or ryzen 3 3200g

tthank you

0 Likes

so now i need a version of january 2021 i you could do that

0 Likes