cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Drivers Issue with AMD Radeaon HD 7670M and HP intel HD 4000 in HP g4-2310tx

Product: HP g4-2310tx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Everyone. This is my first question posting in here.. 

My Laptop specifications

Product Name : g4-2310tx

Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz

RAM : 8GB

BIOS : F.27

Graphic card 01 : AMD Radeon HD 7670M (2 GB DDR3 dedicated)

Graphic card 02 : Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000

So my problem, I have HP g4-2310tx laptop from 2013.My laptop have switchable graphics option and it was working great so far.. But last week I had some blue screen issues and there for I just reset Windows 10. After that I went to the HP drivers site ( https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-g4-Notebook-PC-series/5330575/model/534...) for reinstall my drivers.. But after that I faced some issues.

First I tried to install intel HD 4000 drivers from the drivers site and then I got an error saying your system do not have minimum system requirements to install this driver.. And then I google this issue and installed latest drivers for intel HD 4000 from the intel site and then the brightness setting are went ok.. And Then I tried to install drivers for AMD Redeon 7670M drivers from the HP drivers site ( the site I mentioned above) And when installing screen goes black and laptop keep restating windows not loading.Then I went to safe mode and uninstalled AMD Redeon 7670M driver from the device manager and then it works as usual. Then I tried to install latest drivers from the AMD site and then AMD driver works fine but not the Intel Driver. In device manager Intel driver shows with a yellow exclamation mark.

I tried many googling and nothing fixing my problem. From one HP post I found first We have to install Intel drivers and then the AMD driver beta version I tried it and then everything is ok but games keep crashing.

Highly appreciate someone gives a solution. And Please if you can give me direct links to fix this issue it will be great

Thank you

0 Likes
0 Replies