cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Romanescu
Journeyman III

Drivers and power supply

Greetings to all. I noticed such a problem on absolutely any drivers this year. I have Maxsun rx580 2048sp, Cougar vte x2 650W, M5A99FX and FX8350. The system, although not new, is absolutely stable and works like clockwork, except for one moment. The driver 22.11.2 causes short-term spikes, and I already know that not only I have - the core and memory without a heavy load start working at full capacity, within a few seconds and this happens out of the blue about 2-3 times a minute. This can be perfectly seen both in the amd panel and in programs like gpu-z. I haven't noticed this behavior in the other drivers, but I see another strange situation in all of them. The consumption of the card is 0A and 0W, this shows both aida64, hwinfo, and gpu-z, which is actually simply impossible. Moreover, after the reboot, normal numbers are sometimes returned. I would like to know if everything is in order, is it just a glitch or what?

amdsdasd.jpg

0 Likes
1 Reply
Romanescu
Journeyman III

Also, when monitor goes into sleep (after 15min for me), the fan stop feature comes glitching too with start/stop looping. I think that is relating with 22.7.1 Beta (July 22th, 2022) release, in which something like "Auto Undervolt may disable Zero RPM fan feature" was in fixed issues, and maybe im incorrect but its still doesnt works at least for me. Or I just got a broken card, so I'm here to find this out

0 Likes