cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hunter-
Adept II

driver version with VSR

cheers community.Can u recommend me  a driver version with VSR for R9 fury X for win 8.1 pro x64?Please

thanks,

I need win 8.1 x64 driver for my R9 fury X with VSR(virtual super resolution) included.I tried different crimson driver for my fury X in win 8.1 x64 but all driver have VSR off pastedImage_3.gif
A long time ago I remember I found a driver with VSR,but I canot remember which version was.Someone can help me pls?I need VSR

0 Likes
20 Replies
kingfish
MVP

Re: driver version with VSR

Here are the latest drivers > AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury X Drivers & Support | AMD 

hunter-
Adept II

man do u read what I wrote? I need a driver with VSR active.I tried  many many version from that list, and all of them have VSR off...

mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

If you enter an additional resolution value with AMD Settings software, VSR will not work ...
Check the settings, not the driver versions. If you are using CRU software, look at its settings.

0 Likes
kingfish
MVP

Re:  driver version with VSR

All version have it available....something else is the problem.

How to Configure AMD Virtual Super Resolution and Radeon™ Image Sharpening | AMD 

hunter-
Adept II

I don t understand AMD logic.they offer latest driver adrenalin(2019) for win 7 ,and win 7 support is nearly over,and for win 8.1 which is still alive they stop support drivers?Someone can explain me this logic?Win 8.1 is the best OS for gaming and for stability overall and they sabotage this OS ? OMFG!Win 10 is full of adware and bloatware an many system running slowly.the best compromise is win 8.1 pro which is the best.........

green camp offer latest driver 2019 for their card for win 8.1 pro....win7-end.jpg

0 Likes
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

According to your image, either drivers are not fully installed or your monitor resolution is low and VSR feature does not work. I am using Windows 10.

0 Likes
hunter-
Adept II

I posted that image with another purpose.To show that amd company are crazy.they offer latest driver for an dead platform ,and for win 8 which is still alive they stop production of driver.It's unbelievable.i tried win 7 and I come back to 8.1

GG AMD, I love you so much,u are the best..!!!!!!!!!

NOBODY IS LIKE YOU!!

U ARE UNIQUE............

mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

Companies always think about the money in their pockets and make the customers mad. If you do not own Windows 10, Microsoft allows you to use like an insider without buying.

0 Likes
hunter-
Adept II

I wanted VSR feature because I use an lindy adapter from dp 1.2 to hdmi 2.0 4k 60 hz,and without VSR option my image flickering on my  4k TV, and is not from cable or adapter,because with VSR activated there are no more issue.

A long time ago when VSR was present,when I activated there are no more issue with flickering on my TV that's why I wanted so much...nevermind

-latest driver support for win 8.1= ZERO

-VSR support no more available=ZERO

GG AMD!!!

I think I change again the camp.......I go to green camp

vsr.jpg

vsr2.jpg

0 Likes