cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

alihusain1986
Journeyman III

driver update prob

hello, I've a pavilion g6 se2081 laptob that has radeon hd7600m series video card, I recently tried to run FIFA 19 on it, at first it runs smoothly but when I enter a certain modes it crashes, and a note pups up telling me that DXGI-ERROR-DEVICE-REMOVED..etc, and the reason is my graphic card driver crashed so I need to update it and it should be at least v.17.30, I did updated it using device manager and the new version was 23.5!! that's good but now AMD setting and graphic switchable are gone!! searched for them on windows and find their icons but when open them I get a message they are not installed!

So I looked for driver 17.30 manually and downloaded it, when I install it I reach a point when installation says "no eligible components found'

Is there a way to install the update 23.5 and having AMD setting or graphic switchable?

thanks

0 Likes
3 Replies

thanks alot, I tried to run a clean install using DDU described in that artical and now I have another problem!!

0 Likes

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

What OS?

What processor?

"2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers."

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do: