cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

AndriThoms
Journeyman III

Driver?Software problem? idk , help?

the controller amd shf kmdf 12C It does not appear but everything is normal before if it appeared and told me that it could not start due to lack of free resources, then it was deactivated and now it does not appear.

it is bad? or how can I check if the whole system is well

so far everything is fine, network drivers, bluetooth

Asus Laptop TUF Gaming 505 DTCaptura de pantalla (6).png

0 Likes
3 Replies

I suggest you download the AMD CHIPSET Driver from Asus Support for your laptop from here: https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/For-Gaming/TUF-Gaming/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-FX505DD-DT-DU/HelpDesk_Downloa...

Screenshot 2021-12-14 200913.png

That driver that you mentioned is installed by the CHIPSET DRIVER PACKAGE either from Asus or AMD. This  a very fairly new CHIPSET package for your laptop so it could have some fixes plus updated Chipset drivers.

0 Likes

20211217_090431.jpg

It appears like this and now I don't have Internet, the adapter is the same as the "AMD SFH KMD I2C"on hidden device help 

0 Likes

Download Asus CHIPSET driver for your laptop.

If running the Asus Chipset package doesn't fix your problem then unzip it and then use Device Manager to guide it towards the unzip Asus Chipset folder with then click on the driver that is hidden AMD SFH KMDF 12C to update it. See if it installs the driver.

also you can use Device Manager to install Windows own AMD SFH driver.

0 Likes