Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

NinjaP15
Adept I

Driver (RX 570 Series) Problems

To whom this may concern,

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply:

Just as of about a week and a half ago, I have been having issues with my Graphics Driver. Currently, I have the software for the RX 570 Series. I noticed this when I couldn't load the game I play basically daily. When opening the Radeon Software, it gave me an error (picture #1). I went to the site and followed all of the steps. After that, the software worked! However, after about 30 minutes, my PC froze. I waited about 10 minutes before giving up and shutting down my PC. Keep in mind, it wasn't the screen where it turns a faint white color. Nothing was moving or clickable. I turned it back on to find that the driver was having issues again. I completely uninstalled it and redownloaded it. This continues to happen where my PC freezes and the driver has issues again and I keep reinstalling/attempting to fix it. 

I have tried:

- Uninstalling fully then reinstalling fully

- Installing the repair (Picture #2)

If you have any suggestions or things to help, please let me know. I will answer any other questions if you have any.

Again, thank you!!

~ NinjaP15

Picture #1Picture #1

Picture #2Picture #2

0 Likes
1 Solution
NinjaP15
Adept I

I may have just figured out a solution. It has just worked for me and I have had no issues for the past two hours.

Step 1:

First, you want to make sure your software is completely up to date. To do this:

- Open Radeon Software Application

- Navigate to the settings icon (top right of your screen)

- Go to System and hit check for updates (most recent update is from 1/25/22 for 22.2.1 version)

NinjaP15_0-1644199962028.png

Step 2:

If the problem still persists, uninstall all of the chipset drivers.

After, make sure you restart your computer.

Finally, re-install all the software and drivers.

Keep in mind, you may need to double check for updates if you re-installed drivers/software.

NOTE: I am 100% not an expert by all means. This is just something that worked for me.

If you have the same issue with any questions, please feel free to reach out. I'd be happy to assist to the best of my abilities.

~ NinjaP15

My Specs:

GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series - Primary/Discrete 

RAM: 8 GB (I know lol. It just works though)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor - 6 Cores

VRAM: 4096 MB - GDDR5 1750 MHz

Windows: 10 Home - 64 bit

Radeon Version: 22.2.1 (Released 1/25/22)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
NinjaP15
Adept I

I may have just figured out a solution. It has just worked for me and I have had no issues for the past two hours.

Step 1:

First, you want to make sure your software is completely up to date. To do this:

- Open Radeon Software Application

- Navigate to the settings icon (top right of your screen)

- Go to System and hit check for updates (most recent update is from 1/25/22 for 22.2.1 version)

NinjaP15_0-1644199962028.png

Step 2:

If the problem still persists, uninstall all of the chipset drivers.

After, make sure you restart your computer.

Finally, re-install all the software and drivers.

Keep in mind, you may need to double check for updates if you re-installed drivers/software.

NOTE: I am 100% not an expert by all means. This is just something that worked for me.

If you have the same issue with any questions, please feel free to reach out. I'd be happy to assist to the best of my abilities.

~ NinjaP15

My Specs:

GPU: Radeon RX 570 Series - Primary/Discrete 

RAM: 8 GB (I know lol. It just works though)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor - 6 Cores

VRAM: 4096 MB - GDDR5 1750 MHz

Windows: 10 Home - 64 bit

Radeon Version: 22.2.1 (Released 1/25/22)

0 Likes