cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ashiahdev
Journeyman III

Driver problem

I have a dell Inspiron 3537 with 6gb ram,intel core i5-4200u and Amd HD 8670m GPU(hybrid)

When I try to install the latest amd driver(21.5.2) the install freezes .I have to focre shutdown but when I boot it gets stuck in the loading screen and the again shutdown and reboot and I have to enter safe mode and delete the driver and use amd CCU and then reboot to even use the pc.I have no problem running catalyst 15.7.1 but when I try to Install the latest I get problem.

I had 21.4.1 befor and I have boot issues and when I tried installing the latest it couldn't boot.and I booted using bootable usb and clean install the windows.the I had another problem.after the installation process of windows completed and it had to reboot there would be error showing windows is not compatible with the hardware and you have to restart and I had to press Shift+f10 and change values in (hkey local machine/setup/status/child completion/and change values of setup from 1 to 3) and press restart and then windows would install.

I am a student and iam very sad and frustrated.please help me.

0 Likes
0 Replies