driver problem

i was struggling for along time with this problem 

i cant download the driver wich is for my card 

in device manger its name is amd radeon hd 7400m series 

and its id is 1002-6760

i hope someone give me the best driver for my card

0 Likes
12 Replies

More Laptop information like exact Make & Model would help.

If your laptop has a AMD APU processor then you must download the APU AMD Driver which will install both GPU drivers.

But if you have an Intel APU Processor they you must make sure all of the Intel Drivers are the latest especially the Intel VGA and Chipset drivers. Also be sure you have the latest BIOS version installed for your laptop.

0 Likes

no its intel cpu  and i updated everything smoothly i only get problem with my amd gpu so can u give me the best driver for my amd gpu to download ?

0 Likes

All the AMD Driver for the HD74xx GPU card are the same legacy driver.

You have a choice of 2 last AMD Drivers  to choose from - WHQL 2015 & BETA 2016 from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-7000m-series/amd-radeon-hd-7490m

But the best driver for your laptop will be the one from your Laptop's Support Download page for your Laptop model.

0 Likes

i downloaded the 2016 version and amd raadeon settings is  giving me error saying there is no amd driver instaled and in device manger it say error code 43 what should i do

0 Likes

Use DDU in Safe mode to remove the current AMD driver and go to your laptop's Support site and download your laptop's manufacturer's AMD Driver and see if you get the same error or not.

0 Likes

thats what i exactly did and i ddownloaded the driver u gave me now i uninstal it and let windows update downoad it 

is that gonna make my gpu works ?

0 Likes

can you post the link from your manufacturer's Support page where you downloaded your laptop's AMD VGA Driver from?

0 Likes

https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/amd-radeon-hd/amd-radeon-hd-7000m-series/amd-radeon-hd-7490m

that and it didnt work so i let me device manger instal another driver but it still dont get recogized by games 

0 Likes

That is not the link to your Laptop Manufacturer Support Download page for your laptop.

0 Likes

thats not even m,y card that came with my laptop i changeed it 

0 Likes

I am sorry but you leave out a very important fact that you switched the original discrete GPU card in your laptop plus you refuse to post the Make & Model of your laptop.

When you switched the GPU Card in your laptop did you check to make sure it was compatible with your laptop from the manufacturer?

I think I will let someone else try to assist you since you don't like giving out any information.

Take care.

sorry but i didnot noticed that u asked for my laptop model its dell ispiron n5110 

and no i donot no if it is  compatible with my laptop

0 Likes