cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

thetanadu
Newcomer

Driver of RX560X dissapear

Hello, I found that after installing official driver from Radeon™ RX 560X Drivers & Support | AMD  my RX560X dissapear in "AMD Radeon Settings", it's not visible (even after "searching") in "Device Manager". After uninstalling driver all is going back to normal but my RX560X isn't used in games.pastedImage_4.png

pastedImage_5.png

I'm using Asus TUF Laptop where this graphic card exist.

0 Likes
8 Replies

0 Likes
amanlakra
Journeyman III

I have the Asus TUF 505dy even after the windows detect the drivers and install them the descrete gpu 

Vanishes Rx 560x is nowhere to be found ! Well is this a bug or a defect cause it all bout the graphics card without the  RX 560x the lappy is just complete trash..well this issue should be eradicated swiftly.

If not returning the laptop is kind of protest .Not me but many many more users are having this issue. And if Asus does not help out is gonna be bad day

0 Likes
amanlakra
Journeyman III

There is one solution

Uninstall and software and all belonging to amd

Do the windows reset

Install the drivers of previous version

In which the rx560x runs 

I updated April's one and I got it ..

Its working!

0 Likes
tatai2000
Journeyman III

Also having the same issue. The drivers were fine till 19.4.1. After the 19.5.2 update this is happening. I really wish amd fixes this bcoz the new drivers are much better in terms of performance.

0 Likes

Your going to have to do more than wish for it to get fixed. You all need to report the issue to AMD. These are user to user forums. AMD driver development does not see your posts here. Tell AMD so they can fix it: Online Service Request | AMD 

It's on the Known Issues list Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.6.1 Release Notes

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
galentot
Adept I

Finally fixed this issue on my fx505dy. First, update your bios to version 309 then download both the latest CHIPSET drivers on the asus (version V25.20.14128.4002) and amd (version 19.10) page. Then download the latest rx 560x drivers on the amd page (version 19.6.1). Then I used DDU in safe mode to uninstall the amd drivers currently in my system. After reboot, I started installing the drivers I downloaded in this order: amd chipset from asus => amd chipset from amd => rx 560x driver from amd. Then I tweak it a bit with msi afterburner so that the global settings in the radeon setting would have global wattman tab present (additional tweaks gets me 15% more performance from the rx 560x, saw it from a you tube post). Haven't gotten any issues since I did all this, but I do hope both asus and amd makes a more stable driver in the near future. Hope this helps and goodluck! *results may vary*

kingsbaunti
Journeyman III

RX560X with version from asus site must work, but i have also one trouble with RX, i cant play in any games by RX, always  error with DirectX 

0 Likes