cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Heyoka
Journeyman III

Driver Feedback on Adrenalin

im on the verge to return the graphics card because of how **bleep**ty the software and the card is.a 600 euro card cant run a single game properly because of the software mostly but the card itself is bad aswell you guys are a joke.

6 Replies
jerico1213
Adept II

if it helps i suggest installing adrenaline 22.5.1 its a more stable drivers version, the current one has so many issues that resets your pc because of wattman, also which gpu are you currently running?

0 Likes
H1deoK
Adept II

After I got an AMD card, I understand why Nvidia has 82% of market share in discrete graphic cards, even being way more expensive.

Honestly, Nvidia driver supports was not so good, but AMD is worse.

If Nvidia deserves a 5/10 as "vote" for drivers, AMD is easily an 1/10.

gshawn60
Adept I

Not everyone has problems and Microsoft does not help much. Then again I cant afford latest and greatest hardware. Ya, stuck with my old FX rig with R9 cards, but it works. Ryzen Laptop runs slightly better, and all my graphics work very well. Ya, I miss out in the demanding games area, but a lot less issues that way. I love the more realistic picture AMD provides over Nvidia cards. So I will wait and build my next rig properly. Unfortunately, it will not be a a Windows system. 

0 Likes
dsoultime
Journeyman III

Bro being honest this is a joke. I have a 6700xt and i can't even install adrenalin cause everything starts crashing if i open a video or something similar. I have two monitors one with 144hz and the another with 60 and the problem comes form adrenalin. I have done so many fu@#$ things but nothing seems to work. The latest drivers it says: "we know these cards (6700xt) have those kind of problems and we are gonna fix it for the next release" and i am here waiting since october 4th

0 Likes

I guess the older cards are not as effected. I would try going to older drivers till the update.

0 Likes
gshawn60
Adept I

Ya, AMD needs to up their graphics support. I see others complain else where. Running R9's, I am not effected unless I use watt man. Maybe AMD can get open source help seeing a lot of the drivers are supposedly opensource now. Making sure the main parts of the program works with the open soft may help speed up the updates and possibly help those in Linux as well.

0 Likes