cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

robingods
Journeyman III

Driver ERROR

Скачал новый драйвер АМД и теперь,во всех играх при режиме полный экран, происходит мерцание экрана.Я уже выяснил, что причиной тому является новй драйвер. Я хочу скачать более старую версию драйверов, но не могу найти, и с вашей системой автоопределение не могу. Пожалуйста, помогите мне избавится от мерцаний или дайте ссылку на старый драйвер, чтобы избежать мерцания экрана.

Downloaded the new AMD driver and now,in all the games in full screen, the screen flicker.I have already found out that the reason for this is the new driver. I want to download an older version of the drivers but can't find and with your system auto detect can't. Please help me get rid of flickering or give a link to the old driver to avoid flickering screen.

my driver version is currently available AMD Radeon 6600M and 6700M Series

0 Likes
2 Replies

When you on the driver download page, the old drivers are right there to the right in orange but easy to miss. There is a column titled Helpful Links. Under that you will find: Download Previous Drivers & Software

0 Likes

Please furnish the APU version you have. Can't find the correct driver without it.  Laptop graphics update...How to

0 Likes