Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Sokrates19
Journeyman III

Driver crashes while play

Hi, 

i am new to this forum and i need help. I recently bought myselfe Phasmophobia and palyed it for some time. after the newest lagre update for some reason my game juts frezes after some time and i get a error my driver crasehd. What is this Problem and how can i fix it.

1 Solution

Use ddu and try 20.12.1 driver. I have rx5600xt and thats only driver that works for me. Im in fear to update it :).

And update your chipset from your mother board site.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

What GPU?

What are doing doing when it crashes? ie: gaming and playing video online etc...

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

i have a radeon Rx580 and all i am doing is playing the game normally. Then it random freezes and after that i can use my PC completely normal and without any kind of lags/dubgs etc , all what happens is that i cant do sth inside the game 

Use ddu and try 20.12.1 driver. I have rx5600xt and thats only driver that works for me. Im in fear to update it :).

And update your chipset from your mother board site.

I have some bugs with new drivers. I need to use 20.11.2 

I wanna use new drivers 

0 Likes