cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mat777
Challenger

Driver availability for the latest build of Windows 11 22H2?

the windows 11 22h2 version and output the driver AMD comes out when ?

7 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I'm on Windows 11 21H2.  How did you acquire 22H2?  I've done all the Windows Updates.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

go to windows update see if the update is available.......you see the update ?

Windows insider. Join the preview channel and you'll get 22H2.

That explains it.  I'm not a Windows Insider, but sometimes I look through the windows to see what's happening inside.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
Stanmore
Adept III

22H2 is on a staggered release. It just installed on my HTPC (Win 11 Pro).

I am not on the Insider preview channel. It has been widely publicized that 22H2 is being released today globally. You will also get .Net updates after the install.

I am also using the older chipset drivers and all working fine for now.

How to get the Windows 11 2022 Update | Windows Experience Blog

I don't understand when is he going to install the original version I'm already in 22h2? the original version is out today ? it will install the original version or what... I unsubscribed to leave the windows insider program how to do ?? unknown_2022.09.20-12.07.png

marinesquirel
Adept III

Microsoft has always launched in waves when they can. This is so they can fix any bugs that may have been uncovered in the first wave. It is also so not everyone visits their servers at the same time which happened when they first launched the game pass. I still cringe at the 1mbps download speed they had.