Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

PManaus
Adept I

Driver 22.2.3 aplications

Goodnight!...
Could someone confirm me if the graphics card driver 22.2.3 is only intended for Windows 10 or can it be used in Windows 11 as well?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

What graphics card or APU?

Compatible Operating Systems

Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.2.3 is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.

• Windows 11 version 21H2
  • Windows 10 64-bit version 1809 and later

View solution in original post

9 Replies

What graphics card or APU?

Compatible Operating Systems

Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.2.3 is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.

• Windows 11 version 21H2
  • Windows 10 64-bit version 1809 and later

Good Morning...
I have an Acer AN515-45 with a processor with the following configuration:
AMD Rysem 7 5800H processor with integrated AMD Radeon Vega graphics.
Nvidia RTX-3060 Edicated Video Card
Motherboard: AMD CZ Scala_CAS
Chipset: AMD Promontory/Bixby FCH

0 Likes

As new as that laptop is...you want to get the drivers from Acer.  The automated driver updater will tell you what needs to be updated.

Acer support : https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ZA/content/drivers

Good afternoon!...
We have an Acer site here in Brazil, where there is a driver repository, but the AMD graphics driver, which is in these repositories, both the one you indicated and the one we have here in Brazil, causes me a problem, because AMD Radeon applications Software and AMD link for Windows simply opens when this driver is installed. I don't understand with the driver that I download from the AMD website, they work without a problem.

What impediment do I have for me to download and install the driver from the AMD website instead of using the ACER ones.
As I mentioned above, in my case the ACER repository doesn't work, the AMD website does.

Thanks

0 Likes

The number one reason is that AMD has no generic driver for a Rysem 7 5800H processor with integrated AMD Radeon Vega graphics. It is either too new or it is a OEM devised/built graphics card. 

Screenshot_5.png

The only mobility drivers for a Ryzen 7 processor with Vega graphics does not include the AMD Rysen 7 5800H .

The drivers for your external graphics must come from Nvidia. I assume you have the Nvidia Geoforce Experience installed...it is where you check for new/updates for the Nvidia graphics.

Screenshot_7.png

There is a possibility you have the latest drivers for the AMD product.

Screenshot_6.png

0 Likes

Goodnight...
First I want to apologize if the text has any errors or lack of clarity. But I'm in Brazil and I don't speak English. This way I create the text in Portuguese and then use google to translate.

Regarding the drivers for the nvidia card, I usually do the update through the gforce experience or even directly from the nvidia website. Note that the driver for the RTX 3060 card that is on the Acer website is remote November 2011 and since then we have had several updates. So this anor I've done at least two.

Regarding the AMD integrated graphics driver, the one on the Acer website also does not work correctly, as it makes it impossible to use the AMD Radeon Software and AMD link for windows applications. Already the driver that I downloaded from the AMD website works properly.

I downloaded the amd drivers from this site:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-mobile-processors-radeon-graphic...

0 Likes

Well if you downloaded the current AMD driver (ver 22.3.1) and it works perfectly...what is your problem then? What does your question have to do with the posters question. Which was answered.

Do you want the older driver version 22.2.3 ? If so get it here from previous drivers:

https://www.amd.com/en/support/previous-drivers/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-7-mobile-processo...

0 Likes

What is your actual question, bro ?

0 Likes

Dear,
My main question was answered right at the beginning.
I just started the discussion because a member recommended using the drivers that are in the manufacturer's repository and I understand that the drivers that are in the ACER repository are outdated. That's why some drivers I download and install directly from the manufacturer's website, such as AMD and Nvidia drivers.

0 Likes