cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kayderim
Adept II

Driver 19.5.2 horrible colors [SOLVED]

I'm being forced to use this version of the driver because the most recent is in conflict with the game i play (International Ragnarok Online) but when i installed the driver, it looks like the colors bugged out.. The part i marked in the picture was supposed to be gray but i can only see white there because the sharpness / brightness are so high.

Can someone tell me where i can find the pre-sets to change the colors and see if i can fix this?Sem título.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
kayderim
Adept II

I made some changes on the TV to adapt the new driver and it's much more bearable now. Thanks.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Maybe here?

I tried messing up there, but there is nothinig i can do that would bring back the image that was before i installing the driver. I was looking for a pre-set that changes colors so i could compare and see what's the best

The image was perfectly fine with the driver that came in my GPU's CD (it was 17.12 i think), but there was some missing features compared to the current installed version, so i would rather fix this one than go back to the older driver.

0 Likes

Tried here?

kayderim
Adept II

I made some changes on the TV to adapt the new driver and it's much more bearable now. Thanks.

digdeep
Adept I

That is not suppose to be grey, google pictures of Youtube studio beta and see for your self.YouTube-Studio-Beta-Channel-Dashboard.png

0 Likes

I didn't mean it gray, but it is considerable darker, to the point you can see the difference between them, in my screen, all those parts were blinding white and i couldn't even see where it ended.

0 Likes

Did you changed this

sshot-1.png

No, What should i put there?

0 Likes

Choose Full RGB, first option.

0 Likes

This was the default option..

0 Likes

No, default is ycbcr, cant remember which one. Choose diffenrent one, if you want to see more grey.

0 Likes

0 Likes
kayderim
Adept II

I just need to change it to Limited RGB (Last option) and everything was normal again. This is the same for newer drivers.

0 Likes