Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

celme42
Adept I

DRİVERS NOT WORKİNG!

Same driver for so many series..

Not stable, so much bug, overload problems etc.  10 Years ago people pay for their card and they can't get a WHQL version.. 

Hey amd 10 years ago I pay for this card 250$ can I get a solid driver ?

AMD be like: Oh you guys have been supporting us for a long time thank's but we don't care you anymore... 

They can give fsr support for nvıdıa cards, but can't give update for their old cards what a company is that ?

At least do it properly lol.. And no I test so many cards and system with this drivers and all of them had the same problem.. 5000 /6000  15.7.1 WHQL Version worse btw

2 Replies
EFermi
Miniboss

Lol, so true, in my part of the world in the early 2000s "AMD" was synonymous to "nodrivers". It was just legendary and what modern guys may call a local meme. You would think 15-20 years later the problem would mostly be fixed, but nope. As an example, this: https://community.amd.com/t5/graphics/rx-6600-xt-anti-alising-not-working/m-p/488882#M79263 - you can't even override antialiasing proper. 

When AMD strike back againt's nvidia/intel 

lisa Su: FORGET THE PAST! TİME TO MOVE ON! That's how I see..

Looks like there is no hope... Same as valve promoting hl 3

Btw I hope you can get a proper update for that issue, that card goes up to 900/1000$ in my country...