cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ppeanut
Journeyman III

Download of Ryzen 3 3200G drivers freezes PC

Whenever I attempt to download the drivers for said integrated graphics processor, all my input devices freeze (I cannot use the keyboard nor the mouse) plus any progress on downloads or operations get frozen too, they stop making progress. This ultimately forces me to reboot my PC and start again. Despite this, I was able to install the chipset drivers. Until now, I have not installed any other drivers. Is there a specific order in which I should install them, or is this just abnormal behaviour?

My hardware specs:

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with integrated graphics (unable to install drivers)
  • Mother board: MSI B450-a Pro max
  • Operating System: Windows 10, not activated.
  • I am using Mozilla Firefox browser
  • RAM: Gamix 8GB- can't specify further for now

If you need any more information, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you in advance!

I used the option to recover downloads in firefox. "The driver was installed successfully but windows found a problem"

0 Likes
1 Solution

I fixed it. Turns out it was windows 10, I was missing an update which made a whole lot of conflicts. Since many things caused the freezing problem, I let my PC update without using it for anything else. I fixed that and everything has worked fine for hours. Thank you very much for your help in any case, I will remember these tips.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mstfbsrn980
Grandmaster

If you cannot even install a driver for the system, using a different RAM may solve the problem.
Honestly, it's difficult  to tell the problem without trying a different RAM. Because the problem may even be the motherboard. For freezing issues, I think the priority is to look for the problem in the RAM.

Edit: Clean the RAM port with an old clean dry toothbrush. Clean the RAM DIMM with a pencil eraser. These ways can be tried...

0 Likes

I fixed it. Turns out it was windows 10, I was missing an update which made a whole lot of conflicts. Since many things caused the freezing problem, I let my PC update without using it for anything else. I fixed that and everything has worked fine for hours. Thank you very much for your help in any case, I will remember these tips.