cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

haonj
Adept I

Does AMD ReLive work on an RX 570?

Does amd relive work on rx 570? I have an Asus Strix RX 570 and the relive tab is not showing up in the drivers. Can someone help? 

0 Likes
8 Replies

When you install the driver it is a secondary option to install re-live once the driver install is completed. I would re-install the driver and make sure you install that feature.

Ok thanks I wasn’t sure if it was automatic or not because my computer automatically installed my driver thanks!

0 Likes

If Windows installed the driver then likely it left that out and possibly other features. You can get the latest driver directly from the AMD download page. I would do that then re-install.

0 Likes

Thank you it works now!

Awesome! Glad it helped you! I had a feeling that would do the trick!

0 Likes

No need to reinstall drivers. Just click 'Relive' and it will offer to install it.

I suggest re-installing the driver as it is no more difficult and potentially will fix other reasons why it may not be working. For instance if the hangup is a glitch in Radeon Settings just not displaying it, it will likely fix that too. But yes you can just add it later too by itself as you illustrated. Me I would just take the path that potentially fixes it no matter what the issue is.

0 Likes

Kingfish, the relive tab does not show up entirely. I only have Video, Gaming, display and system. I will get back to you guys when I reinstall my drivers

0 Likes