cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Do you like the new interface of Adrenalin 2020 Edition?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I would also like to have the option to install the Adrenalin 2019 Style Driver UI or the Adrenalin 2020 Style Driver UI or perform a custom install of just the GPU Driver or the Audio Drivers (hopefully shipped with the installation package)  or the AMD Reporting Wizard or Adrenalin 2019 "AMD Settings" GUI or this new version of this Adrenalin 2020 "Raptr AMD Gaming Evolved" Style GUI for those who like it. 

I have been trying to turn off the constantly running "Game Advisor" and looked at killing processes in Task Manager to do it. 
I have failed so far. 
I am looking at the registry entries next to see it there is anything obvious there. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept III
Adept III

If you find it please report here... I hate the new design and having so much crapware that I can't disable and its making my CPU to struggle more than ever...

On the old one I disabled game advisor and the in-game overlay and the AMD GPU driver would NEVER EVER bother me with nothing and wouldn't keep track of my gaming which also affected much less the CPU...

Now even disabling the crap AMD in-game overlay it still opens the AMD overlay when I open a game even though its disabled and keeps tracking my games FPS, play time and all that crap which require more of my CPU...

I could play Post Scriptum much better with the other older AMD Radeon drivers, this new one is killing my performance making more CPU stuttering than EVER...

And I always used custom install and I never installed AMD problem report crap neither the streaming app or whatever as I don't use them and now I have all the crapware installed consuming more ram and cpu for crap that I won't ever use and don't even want installed in my PC.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Sure thing - If I manage to set a registry entry to disable the Game Advisor I will let you know.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

AMD seem to have forgotten to add something into Adrenalin 202 19.12.2 that would have been useful. 
Gaming Booster. 

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

There is a new game available for free on Windows 10 64bit 19.09 build with AMD Adrenalin 2020 19.12.3. 

pastedImage_1.png

Yes you got it. "Microsoft Windows Operating System" 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

I will just start it now. 

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Shortly after launching the OS as a game Windows 10 BSOD with Kernel Security failure. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept II
Adept II

Only thing you can chose from taskbar is video playback profiles - no graphics options

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I hate it, i just wanted a videocard driver.
Every time i need to ctrl-alt-del to go to taskmanager so i can kill that bloody overlay that f#$^cks evrything up.
Otherwise i get only ingame sound and a black screen from my r9 290x

0 Kudos