Systems information ... shows GPU1, GPU2, GPU3.
And yet again you have to "More Details" and then use a scroll bar to see the information. Messier than with Adrenalin 2019 19.12.1.
I am about to trawl through this thread and file a bunch of AMD Reporting Forms.
Since this Adrenalin 2020 19.12.2 Driver includes a web browser.
It might be a great idea if AMD could take this information from this screen:
Scroll down ...
And when I click on this:
And end up here:
It would be really helpful in terms of reducing amount of my time taken to report the numerous driver GUI / bug problems if the following form could be autofilled as much as possible.
Also since you have a new WEB Based browser how about you open up a proper ticket based support system, supply a Report Ticket Number, and allow tracking to see what happens with this information.
That way more of your GPU users might take time to report actual experience using your GPUs and QA might be possible to improve your drivers.
Since I do not have all year to do it I submitted one report pointing to this thread and noted this:
Issues with the New UI described here: https://community.amd.com/thread/246238
1. Font and GUI size not fit on 1080p or even 2K screen. 4K text too small.
2. Use of two buttons one describe one set.
3. Minimized menus which could have been fitted in the gui. Ones expanded leave the page, go back, minimized again.
4. Have to use scroll bar just to access settings.
5. Overclocking frequency slider gone for GPU CLK and VRAM CLK.
8. Incremental install from Adrenalin 2019 fails.
9. Windows 7 version of Adrenalin 2020 will not install on Windows 8.1.
10. Radeon Overlay causes drop to desktop, game freeze, and is unusable. No good versus Adrenalin 2019 19.12.1 Radeon Overlay / Performance Overlay.
11. Chill still broken and incurs a massive performance hit.
12. Boost crashes out multiple games such as Crysis, BF1. Looks like it might be working on Overwatch but no observable benefit seen.
13. Global FRTC missing and is needed to save power for DX11 CrossFire, for people who want to save power but cannot put up with low keyboard only input FPS with Chill. It is needed to prevent screen tear with Chill & FreeSync.
14. Performance Reporting starts automatically at game launch and is therefore useless data. Need to be able to keep them off at launch. Want to be able to run them manually.
15. Automatic GPU Overclocking does not crash my RX Vega 56 for once, because it is doing nothing at all. See the link I pointed to please.
16. Need ability to set single hotkey for Chill other than F11 for ergonomic reasons.
17. What does Global Boost Option do? Anything?
18. Browser bookmarking does not seem to work at all.
19. Overwatch hangs when running Boost.
20. Please add options to remove unneeded clutter from Home Page and Gaming Page Menus.
21. Game menu navigation and layout needs lots of work to improve ergonomics.
22. Keeps freezing and hanging - nothing to do with Enhanced Sync for me.
23. MultiGPU information not shown in Game Graphics Menu.
24. System Information Cannot Cut and Paste. Should be auto filled into this form.
25. Intermittent Black Screening when using Web Browser, watching Video, Gaming sometimes crashes PC completely.
I am walking away from Adrenalin 2020 19.12.2 and uninstalling it for obvious reasons.
I am reinstalling Adrenalin 2019 19.12.1 now.
Please add an uninstall option on the Adrenalin 2020 installer, or point to WagnardSoft DDU webpage and sponsor them for it.
I upgraded Windows 10 19.03 to 19.09. So I decided to have one last try at Adrenalin 2020 19.12.2 before I remove it and reinstall Adrenalin 2019. 19.12.1.
1. Incremental install of Adrenalin 2020 19.12.2 from within Adrenalin 19.12.1 GUI worked this time after updating to Windows 10 Pro 19.09. Previously upgrading from within Adrenalin 2019 19.12.1 on up to date Windows 10 19.03 build failed and took 3 hours of debug + DDU etc to get it installed.
2. This time - as if by magic. I now have frequency sliders for GPU and VRAM overclock:
3. Global FRTC is still missing.