cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Dope
Journeyman III

Display Driver Black/Blue Screen whenever i launch a game boosted with CCC

I have a pretty old laptop ( Dell Inspiron 3521 ), which uses 2 GCs ( Intel HD 4000 and AMD HD 7670M ) 
Used to work just fine until a few weeks/months ago, started having driver issues, i was running w10 at the time.
Thing is, from that point on i, no display driver was working on my laptop. both the ones given at AMD.com and Dell.com don't seem to work, one installs the driver for the 7600M Series ( which doesn't support CCC, so basicly i can't run any app using my AMD Card ) whilst the other ones blue screens as soon as it's installed. 
I have downloaded about 20 different drivers and tried each one of them (completly cleaning hard drive via CMD and completly reinstalling windows between every new installation ) but none seems to work.
At this moment i managed to install one using the Device Manager (Installed only the 7670M display driver ) but no Control Catalyst Center.
The reason i did this was because i came to realise that i get the black screen whenever i use the switchable graphics from the CCC to change a game from "not assigned" to "High Performance", it immediatly black screens as soon as i launch the said game. So right now i'm running my laptop with the 7670M installed (shows just fine in Device Manager ) but no CCC so i'm forced to use my Intel HD 4000 to run games...which...doesn't run anything tbh.

Any idea, help and advice would be the most welcome ty   

0 Likes
0 Replies