cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Disable ReLive in Adrenalin 2020

As I use Inkscape a lot to make drawings I am very accustomed to my hotkeys. After the new update of the AMD drivers (which where needed for my 3 monitors to behave) the AMD software now 'steals' my hotkeys for my drawing in Inkscape. I found that these hotkeys where the same as in previous version used in ReLive but I could not find any way to prevent the AMD software from interrupting my work.

I would be happy if anybody knows a way to disable or change the hotkeys of ReLive.

Thanks in advance!

For the specifics: I am using Radeon Software 19.12.2 on a RX 570. The hotkeys that are in my way are the Ctrl + Shift family (e, g, s and maybe more but I don't use them that often), which launch screenshot optio.ns from AMD (for which I have my own hotkeys so I don't need these).

0 Likes
1 Solution

Thanks for the comment! I tried a lot of the mentioned fixes there (I had no hypervison or hyperV enabled) but thanks to that I found out there was a newer version of the software available (even though I set the software to update automatically  ). So I just installed 20.1.1 and that fixed everything.

Thanks!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/dh2-023#faq-Customizing-Recording-Hotkeys

If you want none, click to change and hit Del on keyboard (that's how it worked on 2019 drivers). 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Link to full Help Centre https://www.amd.com/en/support/driverhelp

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I already removed all hotkeys in that sub menu, but there seem to be only four on my pc. This did not change anything.hotkeys_amd.png

0 Likes

Your missing Streaming option could be the reason for missing options, maybe this thread is of use Adrenalin 2020 Edition 19.12.2 - No "Streaming" tab

The Hyper-V issue was fixed in 19.12.3.

Thanks for the comment! I tried a lot of the mentioned fixes there (I had no hypervison or hyperV enabled) but thanks to that I found out there was a newer version of the software available (even though I set the software to update automatically  ). So I just installed 20.1.1 and that fixed everything.

Thanks!!

0 Likes