cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ciorix256
Adept I

Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_67DF&SUBSYS_E3661DA2&REV_E7\4&37732cf4&0&0008 had a problem starting.

hello, I've been struggling with a driver problem for a few weeks, the problem has appeared since I reinstalled windows, I want to mention that it is taken from microsoft windows 10 pro x64, the first time I thought it was from the source for that it gave me blue screen then I thought it was from the rams, I tried with a more powerful source, with other rams, another motherboard, another processor, in vain, the problem is from the video card and more precisely from a driver, I also installed older versions of drivers and the same happens, can you help me with an answer please?

Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_67DF&SUBSYS_E3661DA2&REV_E7\4&37732cf4&0&0008 had a problem starting.

Driver Name: oem4.inf
Class Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: amdkmdag
Lower Filters:
Upper Filters:
Problem: 0x0
Problem Status: 0xC00000E5

PC SPEC :

CPU : i9-9900k 3.60

MOTHERBOARD : Gigabyte z 370 gaming k3

memory : 16 gb ddr4 crosair vengance 2400mhz cl16

power : corsair vs 550W

GPU : amd rx 580 nitro + 8gb

ssd : samsung evo m2 ..

monitor : Monitor Gaming LED TN Dell S2419HGF, 24'', Full HD, 144Hz, AMD FreeSync

I also tried overclocking off the monitor and freesync off, so it gives me a restart on the pc - I did tests at temperatures all are ok, tests on rams, on ssd on hard at all, the problem is this driver that does not want to start, I uninstalled and reinstalled but in vain, can you help me?

0 Likes
10 Replies

By any chance do you have the GPU card PCIe Power cables connected?

Try installing the RX580 on another PCIex16 Slot and see if it starts working.

The Device PCI/VEN is for the RX580 GPU card.

0 Likes

I tried with an older driver and now I see that it works, but still I want to know if it is a problem from my pc or from amd driver

Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_67DF&SUBSYS_E3661DA2&REV_E7\4&37732cf4&0&0008 was started.

Driver Name: oem4.inf
Class Guid: {4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
Service: amdkmdap
Lower Filters:
Upper Filters:

after trying over 30 versions I found a driver from 2019 that works somewhat, I'm still playing, I played a dota2 match and it still didn't give me any error

automatically what I tried on another motherboard an asus z370 p and it has the same problem I don't think it would be the fault slot
0 Likes

so any amd support here ?

0 Likes

This is a User to User AMD Forum and not AMD Support. This is where you can get official AMD SUPPORT: https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

0 Likes

Hi, can you give the detail version adrenalin you talk about ?

0 Likes
F4llen_Ang3l
Journeyman III

Any news ? I have the same problem 

0 Likes
rawintellect
Miniboss

This is usually a result of corrupt drivers. If it was me I'd jut do a find on the GUID and delete it in the registry. But...not knowing your skill level it's FAR safer to suggest you run DDU in safe mode to COMPLETELY uninstall AMD drivers. Then reinstall the drivers again. 

This should correct this issue.

0 Likes
benjy117
Journeyman III

I have this problem on all my PCIE devices in windows 11.  I tried two different motherboards with this 13700KF cpu and have the same problem with ddr4 ram and ddr5 boards.  Every device has a problem starting in the event viewer.  AMD keeps resetting the gpus software every boot up.  I tried every driver and can't figure it out.  Is there something wrong with my processor perhaps?

0 Likes

I have been dealing with this for over a year now and have tried every solution I could find. The last time event viewer noted my gpu started correctly was the day I switched over to Windows 11. Luckily, I am going to just build a new pc in a few months and stay far far away from AMD. I have spent way too many hours trying to solve it, and I am fed up.

0 Likes

msi rx 5700 xt gaming X here. and have the excact§ same issue for almost 1 year, well actually 2, but last year i was in grief so never paid to much attention to it. 

0 Likes