cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Sakura2022
Adept I

Detected AMD Radeon driver version 0.0.0 after downloading latest AMD drivers

I already tried to post about it, and it was marked as SPAM?  **bleep**?!   I see many posts in the community and no solutions. 

I was getting multiple BSODs.  I strong suspected video drivers, I used AMDs website to update my drivers now I get this error when trying to play BF1 and COD: Detected AMD Radeon Driver version 0.0.0.  The required driver version is 16.20.1025 or later.  Please updated your drivers at://www.amd.com/

This is especially confusing as BF1 is not exactly a new game.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I uninstalled AMD Radeon software.  This seems to have worked.  I will be quite leery of downloading "patches" or "updates" in the future.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

It would help to know what model graphics card and OS, for someone to offer suggestions.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Sorry I did that on the one that was marked spam.  I wasn't sure this post was going to go through.

ASRock B550 Phantom 4

Gigabyte RX580

AMD 5 3600

1TB m.2

32GB DDR4 3200 G Skill

Thermaltake GF1 650watt

Running Windows 10

Issues are with BF1 and COD

0 Likes

I uninstalled AMD Radeon software.  This seems to have worked.  I will be quite leery of downloading "patches" or "updates" in the future.

IncineratedHam
Journeyman III

1. Go to Bios to disable your integrated graphics card 

2. Go to device manager - go to display adapters - uninstall the Radeon(TM) Graphics (NOT your card) 

If you do both, you should be good to go. 

Step 1 should be all that's necessary; after you disable integrated graphics in your BIOS, Windows no longer detects it and it disappears from Device Manager.

Can confirm this fixed it for me!

0 Likes