cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Bostero
Adept I

Detectamos que caduco el tiempo de espera del controlador en tu sistema (ERROR)

Tengo una RX6900 con 2 meses recién y con juegos como el warzone, rust, Half Life, etc.  A los 20-30 minutos de estar jugando me sale esta pestaña y me cierra el juego.

Ya probé instalando drivers del 2020 y hasta ahora ninguno me funciona, aparte de que este modelo de grafica es relativamente nuevo no tiene tantas versiones de drivers.

Vi muchos comentarios de personas a las que le sucede lo mismo y ya desde hace varios meses. La verdad es decepcionante que AMD no de una respuesta. Para la próxima lo mejor es optar por una de NVIDIA.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE and TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP

AMD Community Forum

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

0 Likes

I have a RX6900 with 2 months just and with games like warzone, rust, Half Life, etc. After 20-30 minutes of playing I get this tab and it closes the game.

I have already tried installing 2020 drivers and the problem persists, apart from the fact that this graphics model is relatively new, it does not have so many versions of drivers.
I saw many comments from people to whom the same thing happens and for several months now. The truth is disappointing that AMD does not give an answer. For the next one it is best to opt for one from NVIDIA.

0 Likes