cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

khatabhunter
Journeyman III

deleting radeon software bloatware

So I'm using software that requires no bloatware as Radeon has.  I just want Radeon software without bloatware that makes my whole laptop crash if I use programs I need.   

0 Likes
1 Solution

download and run DDU(google it), in the options turn off windows driver updates at the bottom. then install the new drivers. yes if there are no drivers installed it wont work right.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pendragon1
Adept I

you can do a minimum install that is driver only but you wont get the software interface. you can also disable the "bloat" in the settings.

Screenshot 2022-01-25 110325.jpg

not working somehow, amd removed something and even diable futures wont work because they download something inside bio system , if i delete and Radeon software all games goes super slow . and  put useless things I don't want and shove it up my throut[bio] and I had to format the whole PC just so I can be able to update my drivers again.

0 Likes

download and run DDU(google it), in the options turn off windows driver updates at the bottom. then install the new drivers. yes if there are no drivers installed it wont work right.