cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system

Hello, guys.

I appeal to you because I have run out of ideas.

Everyting started when i updated my pc to win 10 pro x64. It was an old version, 2015. I saw that i had an old version of amd adrenalin (2017, don't remember  wich. Everything was fine here) and i tried to get the last one. So i did it, i installed adrenalin 2019 and  then i started having video errors like black pixels/lines on the screen, or the screen goes black like if my pc was turned off. I updated my w10 to the last one (october 2018) and just there i could see that Wattman error. I uninstalled/re-installed drivers (several versions) and didn't fix it. I checked my RAMs, my graphic card... Hardware looks fine. I tried to modify the temperature as I saw in an old post but I do not know how in the version 19.2.3/19.2.1/19.1.1/18.12.2.

So,
WINDOWS 10 PRO x64
AMD FX 6100

16 GB RAM DDR3

ASUS M5A97 R2.0

AMD XFX RADEON HD 7750

Thanks for reading.

0 Likes
2 Replies

i'm still searching and searching. Almost a month with this issue.

0 Likes

Hi,

Just pointing to the following thread (which is on a different subject - automatic overclock tuning in RX Vega 64 Liquid GPU):
https://community.amd.com/thread/234808 
Where we discussed the crash you see and I managed to repeat similar crash when testing Tom Clancy's The Division 2 after updating driver to Adrenalin 2019 19.3.2.  

Let's use this thread to discuss your specific crash.
I will update with more information later.

Bye.