cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pan6467
Adept II
Adept II

Re: Default Radeon Wattman settings have been restored due to an unexpected system failure?

What version of windows is that? I just have the sleep and lock options, I have played around and searched for the fast startup and hibernate but can not find them.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
mrecandy
Adept I
Adept I

Re: Default Radeon Wattman settings have been restored due to an unexpected system failure?

You need to click on the "Change settings that are not currently available".

pan6467
Adept II
Adept II

I did and that was still all I got. I'm thinking I probably had a win7 installed instead of 10 pro as I did a search and much like the sandbox idea from MSN it is available only in 10 pro. I did however turn of MSI Fast Boot so hopefully it is the same thing.

0 Kudos
mrecandy
Adept I
Adept I

I am running Windows 10 Home. Are you sure you are logged on as an administrator?

0 Kudos
mrecandy
Adept I
Adept I

I did a clean install of the drivers about a week ago and the problem seems to have gone away.