cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

pan6467
Adept II

Re: Default Radeon Wattman settings have been restored due to an unexpected system failure?

What version of windows is that? I just have the sleep and lock options, I have played around and searched for the fast startup and hibernate but can not find them.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Likes
mrecandy
Adept I

Re: Default Radeon Wattman settings have been restored due to an unexpected system failure?

You need to click on the "Change settings that are not currently available".

pan6467
Adept II

I did and that was still all I got. I'm thinking I probably had a win7 installed instead of 10 pro as I did a search and much like the sandbox idea from MSN it is available only in 10 pro. I did however turn of MSI Fast Boot so hopefully it is the same thing.

0 Likes
mrecandy
Adept I

I am running Windows 10 Home. Are you sure you are logged on as an administrator?

0 Likes
mrecandy
Adept I

I did a clean install of the drivers about a week ago and the problem seems to have gone away.