cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

brehndoseler
Journeyman III

Cyberpunk 2077 barely show character on creation or inventory with driver 22.1.1

I have an RX 580 4GB and was playing Cyberpunk 2077 just fine until Adrenalin 22.1.1 came out. On Adrenalin 21.12.1 and previous ones I had no problems. The character on creation barely shows and on inventory shows just a black shadow/silhouette.

I could go back to previous drivers but it messes with temp check apps and other games.

There's a workaround to that?

1 Solution
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks for the posts.

We are looking into this and the issue is listed as Known on the release notes.

Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 22.2.2 Highlights

Known Issues

• While playing Cyberpunk 2077™ on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon® RX 570 Graphics, some users may observe an issue where indoor areas appear darker than expected.

As a temporary workaround, you can roll back your driver and use version 21.11.3 which should not exhibit this issue. 

As we already have a recent active discussion on this issue, I will lock this thread. Please use this discussion to provide your feedback and track future updates. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
kanta984
Journeyman III

Same problem

skyleth
Adept I

Same problem here with a RX580 8gb. The only fix that I found was to rollback to old drivers (from oct 21)

kultegin
Adept I

Same problem with RX590

mertbjkmert
Adept I

Same here rx470 22.2.1 just a siluette.

dftm1
Adept II

same problem (RX 480 8GB)

KennDogg096
Adept I

Bro me too, got my hands on a 'free version' and thought it was the file I downloaded so went and actually bought a copy of Cyberpunk and same thing happened again. I'm not too savvy with PC so I genuinely have no idea what to do.

x_artimon_x
Journeyman III

GIGABYTE RX570 8Gb, Same problem, i think it's about lightning... cause its not only in-inventory problem... i've start a new game, Eveline in VIP-zone is also shows only her eyes...

Matt_AMD
Community Manager

Thanks for the posts.

We are looking into this and the issue is listed as Known on the release notes.

Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 22.2.2 Highlights

Known Issues

• While playing Cyberpunk 2077™ on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon® RX 570 Graphics, some users may observe an issue where indoor areas appear darker than expected.

As a temporary workaround, you can roll back your driver and use version 21.11.3 which should not exhibit this issue. 

As we already have a recent active discussion on this issue, I will lock this thread. Please use this discussion to provide your feedback and track future updates. 

0 Likes