cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Miljan
Adept I

Current Operating System Is Not Supported

I can't install the latest rx 570 graphics card driver. On the site I choose the driver for Windows 10 64-bit, because I have that Windows version, and when I want to install the driver, it says that the current operating system is not supported. Can you help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Go to this link and click on "Update Now": https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

This will do an Upgrade Ingrade of Windows 10 where you won't lose any 3rd party programs or configurations.

BEFORE YOU DO MAKE A SYSTEM BACKUP IN CASE ANYTHING GOES WRONG.

Also download the Windows.iso file so you can burn it to a Flash Drive or DVD disc in case you need to repair or do a Clean Windows installation in the future using the Microsoft Creation Media Tool.

I am surprised that Windows Update didn't force you to update in the past to the current Windows OS.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies

What build version, example below.

about win10.PNG

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Untitled.png

0 Likes

Your Windows 10 version non-supported by Microsoft and is very old. You need to upgrade to at least Windows 10 version 2004 or newer.

When I go to Settings, Windows Update and cheek for updates, it tells me "your device is up to date". Can some help with that, do i need to update windows manually?

0 Likes

Go to this link and click on "Update Now": https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

This will do an Upgrade Ingrade of Windows 10 where you won't lose any 3rd party programs or configurations.

BEFORE YOU DO MAKE A SYSTEM BACKUP IN CASE ANYTHING GOES WRONG.

Also download the Windows.iso file so you can burn it to a Flash Drive or DVD disc in case you need to repair or do a Clean Windows installation in the future using the Microsoft Creation Media Tool.

I am surprised that Windows Update didn't force you to update in the past to the current Windows OS.

0 Likes

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
omega0z1
Journeyman III

My windows 10  64bit is fully updated and auto detect driver tool recognized as such  yet after downloading the driver package the  error 184 is still there. There is no solution for Radeon rx 570 ????? hummmm  NVidia would  had a solution by now.  Upgrading windows is just a  steering you wrong as drivers should adapt to  OS not OS to drivers..... Bad drivers are still BAD drivers ....AH you don't support windows  OS ????

0 Likes