cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

aaixion
Newcomer

: : critical : : instant replay causes massive massive fps drop. i have to disable it :( : : 5700xt : :

i have no choice but to disable it. at first it was causing a huge memory usage even when i had it set to use hd . in fact i have been recording  just fine a few updates ago . but if i go back to the old updates i will have to deal with the hucking black screen....  cant win at all. i used ddu and it seems like it fixed or reset or removed the settings effectively but now with instant replay . huge major fps drops . i never had this issue ..........

0 Likes
4 Replies

i figure instant replay is very demanding so unless you have banks of SSD products you may want to avoid that tool

0 Likes

thing is that monitoring gpu and cpu with msi ab doesnt show any extra load from instant replay. its probably simply bugged like other things and causing perf issues. I tried it with ram buffer

0 Likes

not many here have tried that and the ones that have are finding it not working properly

I do not have enough SSD space for this sort of stuff yet, but later this year I might make some improvements

0 Likes

like i said before its just been fine . infact it even records to another hard drive . i have been using it to capture apex legends gameplay @ on youtube . search "aaixion" 

0 Likes