cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Journeyman III
Journeyman III

crimson 16.1.1 Installer just display two packages to Install: Amd Install Manager and AMD Gaming Evolved App (Just 69 Mbs) !!!??? Where is the rest of the packages ?

As shown in the Image. No Packages to Install ??? I can't install my driver or Catalyst Control Center or any thing else !!???Any Suggestions???

2016-02-06_15-31-53.png

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: crimson 16.1.1 Installer just display two packages to Install: Amd Install Manager and AMD Gaming Evolved App (Just 69 Mbs) !!!??? Where is the rest of the packages ?

What is wrong with your keyboard? Why all the large red Letters?

How to perform a clean driver installation

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: crimson 16.1.1 Installer just display two packages to Install: Amd Install Manager and AMD Gaming Evolved App (Just 69 Mbs) !!!??? Where is the rest of the packages ?

nothing wrong ... but I become mad because of this issue

0 Kudos
Forerunner
Forerunner

Perhaps you selected the wrong os/gpu version when you downloaded, and the gaming involved app is the only thing it can install.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

No I'm Sure it's the correct driver!

My Laptop Info:

HP Envy m6 1100ex.

i5 Intel CPU

Ram: 8 G

HDD: 1 T

Radeon HD 7670M 2G DDR3

Windows 10 64-bit

Catalyst 15.7.1 is working for me but I can't install Crimson 6.1.1 !

I don't know what's the wrong with the new version of the driver!

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor III

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I follow all the steps in the topic and still same problem ... no packages to install !

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Up Up Up .... Guys any help??!!

I reinstall the entire windows 10 to try to install crimson driver but still same problem!

0 Kudos
Forerunner
Forerunner

So you download and tried to installed this?

16.1.1 and 314 mb?

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/mobile?os=Windows%2010%20-%2064

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

yes, this is the package I tried to install

0 Kudos