cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

johnn
Journeyman III

comprei um pc ontem com processador amd athlon ll x2 ,baixei hoje o jogo league of legends e nao consigo jogar com fps maior que 07, isso e terrivel nao da pra se mexer direito, horrivel msm, 4 gb de ram e ssd de 120, dias atras eu jogava num notbook de t

i bought a pc yesterday with amd athlon ll x2 processor, today i downloaded the league of legends game and i can't play with fps higher than 07, this is terrible not to move right, horrible msm, 4 gb ram and 120 ssd, days ago i played in a broken screen notbook where i plugged in the monitor and the notbook n keyboards didn't work and i inserted an external keyboard and mouse, notboook 2gb ram pentium dual core and it worked league of legends with 30 to 40 fps , why the hell your processor and ram is better but n league of legends wheel, a game so light, give me a light because I never needed a video card and it is not that I will buy 

em portugues para leigos

comprei um pc ontem com processador amd athlon ll x2 ,baixei hoje o jogo league of legends e nao consigo jogar com fps maior que 07, isso e terrivel nao da pra se mexer direito, horrivel msm, 4 gb de ram e ssd de 120, dias atras eu jogava num notbook de tela quebrada onde eu ligava no monitor e os teclados do notbook n funcionava e eu inseria um teclado e mouse externo, notboook de 2 gb de ram pentium dual core e funcionava league of legends com fps de 30 a 40, porque diabos seu procesador e memoria ram e melhor mais n roda league of legends, um jogo tao leve,me deem uma luz porque eu nunca precisei de placa de video e nao e agr que vou comprar

0 Likes
3 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum.

There are many freely available online tools that you can use to translate your posts into English. Please make use of these tools before posting.

johnn
Journeyman III

i bought a pc yesterday with amd athlon ll x2 processor, today i downloaded the league of legends game and i can't play with fps higher than 07, this is terrible, you can't move right, really horrible, 4 gb ram and 120 ssd, days ago i played on a notbook
0 Likes
johnn
Journeyman III

i bought a pc yesterday with amd athlon ll x2 processor, today i downloaded the league of legends game and i can't play with fps higher than 07, this is terrible not to move right, horrible msm, 4 gb ram and 120 ssd, days ago i played in a broken screen notbook where i plugged in the monitor and the notbook n keyboards didn't work and i inserted an external keyboard and mouse, notboook 2gb ram pentium dual core and it worked league of legends with 30 to 40 fps , why the hell your processor and ram is better but n league of legends wheel, a game so light, give me a light because I never needed a video card and it is not that I will buy

0 Likes