cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

aidorcus
Journeyman III

COMPLETE AUDIO LOSS

alright so yesterday i experienced heavy game freezing in league of legends and after a few games of enduring it, i decided that i should look up some fixes to the problem. and one of them is to update like amd radeon software drivers or something? i cant really remember but i do remember downloading something from here https://www.amd.com/en/support/apu/amd-ryzen-processors/amd-ryzen-3-desktop-processors-radeon-vega-g...

that's my processor and stuff, then i got what i downloaded i hopped back into the game and it's all smooth now again but i suddenly lost my audio, pretty sure that's what happened. and since then i havent been able to get any sound back, i tried updating audio drivers and all of those audio enabling/disabling but nothing really had an effect. im sure my speakers are working just fine because when i plugged in my headphones i also couldnt pick up any audio from like a yt video or whatever. pretty sure it's the pc itself that doesnt produce any audio. can i have some help please? 

0 Likes
0 Replies