I was hoping whether somebody could provide clarity on the new Radeon Graphics driver I have inside the Intel NUC Hades Canyon I have just purchased.
AMD have just updated their Adrenalin 2019 driver to version 19-10-1, however I am unsure whether to download the driver, as I can only find the driver update for "Vega Series 56 or 64", and not the specific (and customised) driver installed by Intel for their Intel NUC Hades Canyon NUC8i7HNK (RX Vega M GL Graphics).
Intel advise me not to download the latest Adrenalin driver, however the version Intel suggest is constantly crashing my DJ I have recently purchased.
Could anybody please provide clarity on whether the latest Adrenalin drive (version 19-10-1) will support the customised graphics driver for my new Hades Canyon.
Apologies if this is a naive question, but my technical knoweldge of graphics drivers is very poor.
Thanks (a lot!) in advance,
Hahaha - That was supposed to say DJ software I have recently purchased, not just my DJ I have recently purchased!
Drivers for your Intel product are handled by them, there are no drivers directly from AMD.
Intel has EOL'd the product by the way.,
Attached the new 21.2.1 version driver hacked by me.
Quick reminder how to install:
– Download the zip, unpack it.
– Go to windows settings, Updates & security, Recovery, Advanced startup, Restart now, Troubleshoot, Advanced options, Startup settings. When Windows Starts up choose option 7 (Disable driver signature enforcement).
– Go to the unzipped folder, run the Setup.exe.
– When prompted “driver is not signed” continue anyway.
– Error alert will appear at the installation end. it’s ok.
– Go to Device Manager (right click on the Start button – then “Manage”) – Display adapters – Readon Rx Vega.
– Open it – Driver tab, update driver, choose manually the folder of the driver under “I have disk” (…\Packages\Drivers\Display\WT6A_INF)
– Uncheck “Show compatible Hardware” and choose the first “Readon RX Vega” (NOT! Vega M GH…)
– Accept everything, restart.