cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

colors changing randomly and brightness.

Hello in the last week i located some weird things and i think its the drivers.. Im on 16.3.2 and i have also tried the latest one but with no luck so im back on 16.3.2.. The issue i have is when changing tab on the browser or from game to desktop, browser, etc there is some changes on brightness or in the colors i getting darker or whiter this is really annoying and i cant spot the problem.

http://prntscr.com/atw4tn

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Elite
Elite

Re: colors changing randomly and brightness.

Have you tried running Radeon Additional Settings, and loading a preset?

Note that such presets are no longer automatically loaded by the ATI software at logon, but that can be worked around by crafting a batch file with some CLI.exe commands.  This is what I have set up, which loads my "Noels sRGB" preset...

:! ============================================================================= 
:! =                Copyright (C) 2015-2015 ProDigital Software.               =

:! =              Redistribution permitted if logic left unchanged.            =
:! =                                                                           =
:! =  This computer program is protected by copyright law and international    =
:! =  treaties.  Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program,    =
:! =  or any portion of it, may result in severe civil or criminal penalties,  =
:! =  and will be prosecuted accordingly.                                      =
:! =============================================================================
:!
:!+=============================================================================
:! Name:        Load Initial Monitor Calibration
:! Type:        User Command Task
:! Language:    MS-DOS Batch
:! Index:       Invokes ATI commands to load initial monitor calibration.
:! Function:
:!      Invokes ATI commands to load initial monitor calibration.
:!      Needed by Radeon drivers version 12.14 and newer.
:!-=============================================================================
:!  Start of process.
     @ECHO OFF

:!  Seems to be needed twice with a bit of a delay.
     "C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\CNext\CCCSlim\CLI.exe" Start Load profilename="Noels sRGB"
     SLEEP 12
     "C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\CNext\CCCSlim\CLI.exe" Start Load profilename="Noels sRGB"
     SLEEP 2
:!  Now kill the "old" ATI settings application, as it doesn't seem to be needed.
     TASKKILL /F /IM CCC.exe
     TASKKILL /F /IM MOM.exe
:!==============================================================================
:!  End of file.
:!==============================================================================

-Noel

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: colors changing randomly and brightness.

No i havent tried. Is this command prompt commands? can you guide me?

0 Kudos