Journeyman III

Re: cnext.exe APPCRASH

Same here, cnext.exe crash.....Qt5Qml.dll error

0 Kudos
Exemplar
Exemplar

Hello,

May I add I also use Autoruns to manually delete AMD related reg entries on the main unit. Even installed the FuryX onto a test bench with reformatted Windows 7, Still the error occurs. Thanks for your comment.

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

For those who have problems with cnext.exe crash, I created this file .batch that turns off the computer properly without error cnext.exe.

<Link edited>

1. Your link does not work

2. I cannot allow you to post links without verifying that they are safe

3. Please send me the contents of the batch file, via DM

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're looking into the issue and hope to have a fix available soon.

Exemplar
Exemplar

Hello,

Nice work on the batch file but AMD should now realize the utter importance of thoroughly testing out the drivers. Whoever was in charge of the Crimson drivers should be ashamed of their selves I'm sorry to have to say this.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Its something new, ofc there will be problems. It wil be fixed in next beta, until then you have temporary solution posted above. I'm loving the performance increase in Crimson though.

0 Kudos
Paragon
Paragon

The did test this on more test rig setups than ever. Its like anything tech. Will be sorted soon

0 Kudos
Adept I
Adept I

.batch File I created is actually a temporary solution, he don't fix absolutely the problem, but it is only an alternative to turning off your computer or restart.  I also believe, however, that AMD has take into consideration the problem, and that soon will release new drivers fixed.

However I have uploaded a video on youtube with the file link to download for those who need it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBF5LoE9I8c

0 Kudos
Paragon
Paragon

Yep, the release notes explain all the work that went into the driver. Along with a mountain of marketing stuff.

Not getting the problem now anyway, done yet another format but unplugged the Ethernet. MS activation servers must love me by now.

0 Kudos
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

I had the same problem and reinstalled the Microsoft VC++ Redist package and haven't seen the error again.  I found the download here:  Download Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 from Official Microsoft Download...