* GPU: Gigabyte RX 5600 XT Gaming OC (patched with BIOS version F2, i think it's for stability but error still happens)
* Every drivers has been updated to the latest version and dxdiag file will be attached along with error images.
1. Black screen or Crashes
- It happens occasionally, but mostly on Division 2 (My friend is using Nvidia card but didn't crash so far, so i think it's not the problem of the game)
2. Blue screen (image will be attached)
- This issue occur only when I share my screen on Discord or browsing on Chrome.
is there any way to prevent these problems? or all I can do is waiting for patch? thanks for reading.
1. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (atikmpag.sys) Blue Screen will still occur even when I browse Facebook or do nothing. (PC freeze and then Blue screen error pop out)
1. Close Hardware Acceleration on every software. (Like: Discord, Google Chrome)
2. Update the driver to the latest version
driver 20.1.3 is the current one so that is probably the one that has miniport drivers for the rx 5600 xt cards
new drivers are likely to be in abundance this year as a bunch of new cards are unleashed to beat up on nVidia next
just found out it's probably because i haven't yet completely erase Nvidia driver/ registry keys. used DDU to remove it and reinstalled Radeon Driver, will try check if error still exist or not.
Try turning GPU acceleration off in Discord and see if that helps with that issue or both. Perhaps you could do the same for Chrome.