cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mofuyu
Adept I
Adept I

(CLOSED) Variety of bugs found on RX 5600 XT so far...

* GPU: Gigabyte RX 5600 XT Gaming OC (patched with BIOS version F2, i think it's for stability but error still happens)

* Every drivers has been updated to the latest version and dxdiag file will be attached along with error images.

1. Black screen or Crashes

- It happens occasionally, but mostly on Division 2 (My friend is using Nvidia card but didn't crash so far, so i think it's not the problem of the game)

2. Blue screen (image will be attached)

- This issue occur only when I share my screen on Discord or browsing on Chrome.

is there any way to prevent these problems? or all I can do is waiting for patch? thanks for reading.

Update

1. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (atikmpag.sys) Blue Screen will still occur even when I browse Facebook or do nothing. (PC freeze and then Blue screen error pop out)

FIX:

1. Close Hardware Acceleration on every software. (Like: Discord, Google Chrome)

2. Update the driver to the latest version

76 Replies
hardcoregames_
Big Boss
Big Boss

Re: Variety of bugs found on RX 5600 XT so far...

driver 20.1.3 is the current one so that is probably the one that has miniport drivers for the rx 5600 xt cards

new drivers are likely to be in abundance this year as a bunch of new cards are unleashed to beat up on nVidia next

0 Kudos
mofuyu
Adept I
Adept I

just found out it's probably because i haven't yet completely erase Nvidia driver/ registry keys. used DDU to remove it and reinstalled Radeon Driver, will try check if error still exist or not.

192.png

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss
Big Boss

Redo the driver cleanup with DDU and get rid of everything just in case you missed something

astrix_au
Elite
Elite

Try turning GPU acceleration off in Discord and see if that helps with that issue or both. Perhaps you could do the same for Chrome.

mofuyu
Adept I
Adept I

Error 1 doesn't happen anymore, BSOD still happening only when i watch video on Chrome, maybe i will try it. Thanks

mofuyu
Adept I
Adept I

problem one solved, thanks :3

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss
Big Boss

20.1.4 is now available

0 Kudos
mofuyu
Adept I
Adept I

pastedImage_1.png

might be this one? i will try this once i reach home

0 Kudos
hardcoregames_
Big Boss
Big Boss

There are other issues that did not make that list

0 Kudos