cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

idfc
Adept I

clone display mode not turning off correctly

i was messing about in radeon settings and i accidentally turned on eyefinity. long story short that thing wouldn't turn off so i messed about and i turned it off but then clone siplay decided it wants to have a turn at being a douchebag. so now i'm stuck in clone display mode and if i try to turn it off my monitor says no signal while if there was no signal my tv's screen (the seccond monitor) would've turned blue. if i dissconect the tv my monitor ( which i use an adapter to plug into my pc cuz it doesn't have a dvi port, so even if i were to unplug my monitor because of the adapter my pc would still see something pluged into the graphics card, and if i were to unplug the adapter i would need to get special equipment because the people who made are just the smartest ass's in existance and made the screws for the vga plug unaccecable) turns back on like normal. nothing i've tried so far works and i want to get it fixed because its the most annoying thing my pc has done in quite a while. keeping in mind that there were some drivers out of date earlier today and the pc wouldn't stop freezing, and it took me 5 hours to figure out what was wrong. 

5 Replies
idfc
Adept I

edit: i aw

0 Likes
idfc
Adept I

edit: i was playing about with radeon setting, reinstalling it an playing with the settings. when i plug one display in everything works, but wehn i plug in my tv both screen go black until i unplug the tv again. no matter if i have just started up my pc or clicked disable clone both displays go black until i disconect one of them

0 Likes
imakarov
Journeyman III

Same here

0 Likes
s6_10
Journeyman III

I found a way to revert it, go to global display settings and scroll all the way down to AMD eyefinity

Enable it and disable it and my monitors went back to normal 

Thank You sir

0 Likes