cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

chrisdaman77
Journeyman III

Citrix Display Freezing/Sleeping Multiple Monitors

Hi All - I am hopefully going to describe this accurately. I run 3 monitors on my setup, 2 MSI G27C5, and 1 HP V27i. The GPU is a 6600XT running flawless on 22.5.1. Whenever I have upgraded to the various versions since but have had freezing issues with every one. The latest update, 22.11.2, seemed like it finally was going to work then "freezes" two of the monitors after working in the third. I can select something in one of the 2 "frozen" monitors and nothing happens. Now here is where this one gets different than previous freezes. If I mouse down to my PC's taskbar and bring it up, one one of the froze/sleeping, and the monitors start working fine for a while, providing I am not working on one for any long length of time. I am thinking, now, that they are not freezing but rather going to sleep. I have tried setting all monitors to the same settings with no success. I have seen some reg edits along the way and none have done the trick. Now the way I use Citrix may be a bit different than some. I use it to RDP into another PC to access all the programs I need throughout the day. The Citrix desktop is not an option for what I do for work so I have not tried to see if the issue happens there as well. Hopefully I provided the best info to describe the issue.

0 Likes
0 Replies