cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

ZeusyZeus
Journeyman III

Chipset driver won't install please help :/

Hey everyone, I downloaded the latest chipset driver for my AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor 3.79 GHz but when I run the driver installation I get this error "This driver is intended to be deployed on an AMD system. Exiting the installation as the requirement is not satisfied."

I looked around and I saw some similar threads but couldn't get it to work. I'm super confused and I'm not sure if the correct drivers are installed or not because all I see under device manager, system devices is about 4 "AMD PCI" not sure if this is normal?

Also Ryzen Master isn't opening after install, I'm not sure if this is related or not. Thank you for any help.

0 Likes
4 Replies
ZeusyZeus
Journeyman III

Anyone?

0 Likes

deinstall the old Driver...

Start in safe mod....

Install the new 1 maybe bios flash...

0 Likes

Hey thanks for responding man means a lot! Bios flash means update bios? I got the chipset to install by changing the environmental values of my temp folder. I'm not sure why but the values I had in there were causing issues with not only this installer but others as well. I changed my temp folders to C:\Temp should I change it to anything else? Will this cause any issues down the road? Thanks again!

0 Likes

Take a clear install....

amd cleanup utility....

0 Likes