Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

cat174
Adept I

chipset driver 1603

Google Translate:

I downloaded the latest amd chipset driver for my motherboard but it fails to install I ve been having this problem for a very long time  I ve never had a successful installation before I have read almost all the articles on the internet about this subject but I could not solve the problem

sss.jpg

R5 2600 - RX 5500XT 8G
0 Likes
1 Solution

Google Translate:

I deleted the chipset drivers one by one with this tool, then I did the regedit repair again. After that I was able to successfully install other drivers except the power plan driver.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-r...

R5 2600 - RX 5500XT 8G

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
cat174
Adept I

Google Translate:

I repaired the regedit files with norton utilities, and then I installed the chipset, this time it said it was installed successfully without any errors, but when I look at the log file, it says "AMD Ryzen Power Plan, AMD GPIO Driver, AMD PSP Driver" Fail, others succes. I couldn't make sense of this, the chipset driver says successful installation without any errors, but these three fail in the logs, I also checked from the device manager, a very old version is installed, so these three drivers have not been updated. I'm discussing the problem with amd support, I'll write if there is any improvement.

R5 2600 - RX 5500XT 8G
0 Likes

Google Translate:

I deleted the chipset drivers one by one with this tool, then I did the regedit repair again. After that I was able to successfully install other drivers except the power plan driver.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-r...

R5 2600 - RX 5500XT 8G
0 Likes

Hello @ cat174, I am wondering if your problem was solved and if you could comment on it? I recently updated to Win 11 and am about to send my laptop by to dell for out of warranty service but I do suspect that drivers are the cause despite numerous updates, clean reinstall etc... I've never had so many issues! Hoping for some advice. Sincerely ~ Afraid to be without my laptop for months

0 Likes

1. DDU chipset driver delete.
  2. Download and chipset driver delete
  3. Norton Utilities regedit repair.
  4. install chipset.
  5. or ... clean windows installation (ISO)

i did it this way.

Although these features are turned on, I do not have any stuttering and fps problems.

TPM + DEP + Memory integrity + Core isolation + N360

ss1.jpgss2.jpg

R5 2600 - RX 5500XT 8G
0 Likes