cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dydxdx
Journeyman III

Re: Catalyst control update

Nah, the install aborts...can't find card....because HD5700 isn't in approved update list.

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

That's not true....you copied the list of cards that have VSR support> Look on the right hand side of the page (or use steps 1-5 to manually find your driver) > Download Drivers

0 Kudos
pintree3
Journeyman III

In my case it did not shrink it expanded enormously. I had to go to the Control Center  --> Scaling Options --> And move the scale from 'Overscan' to 'Underscan' almost completely to the left (4th line out of 11). Such huge changes always make me uncomforatble (perhaps out of ignorance or perhaps out of knowing too much)

My OS is WIndows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Monitor: ViewSonic VX2453 Series

Display: RADEON HD 7850 - XFX DD 

MotherBoard: ASUSTeK P7P55D-E LX

I also wonder if AMD is aware that Many of us will be changing our OS in about a week to Windows 10--since it is for free and it affects all present users of both Windows 7 and Windows 8 (8.1).  I question if it should have perhaps waited and see (for this set of drivers may be problematic at that point if not useless--and by useless I mean should not have been installed since new ones are needed once the change is made).

0 Kudos
dydxdx
Journeyman III

"Supported Graphics Cards.........", Not VSR list.

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

You said the 5xxx series was not supported by the 15.7.....

0 Kudos
kingfish
MVP

Spammer

0 Kudos