Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Cornugon
Miniboss

Re: Catalyst 15.7.1 is now available

Where did you get that idea?

Ofcourse the HD5000 and HD6000 series are still supported. They just don't get the latest features (DX12, VSR, etc.).

0 Likes
horrich
Journeyman III

After update at 15.7.1 appearing problem with AMD HDMI Output. Didnt playing sound at my tv Samsung UE32D6530. i have AMD 6970 2GB by Asus , OS win7 x64. At 15/6 beta all works fine

0 Likes
macguru
Journeyman III

I am running 15.7.1 on win 10 x64   with eyefinity triple monitor setup - in the latest catalyst the option for "position windows taskbar" is now gone - I have 3 taskbars presently instead of one centered taskbar (via the aforementioned setting) - does anyone know how to fix this? is it buried someplace else in settings that I have yet to find? I have the central one set as my main display but I still have the taskbars replicated on the remaining two displays. thanks in advance!

0 Likes
macguru
Journeyman III

for anyone else facing the same problem - the prior settings didn't carry over well to the new update - I created a new display group and the taskbar was centered to the central display as it was previously !

oddly enough, after creating the new group (recreating it in this case) the option for 'position taskbar' returned in the pulldown on the left!

best of luck to everyone with the new 10 and driver and thanks amd for getting this out quickly

0 Likes
zoof
Journeyman III

Catalyst 15.7.1 failed to load detection driver

Help

HD 7000, win 10 x64

0 Likes
amd_chris
Staff
Staff

Just to explain, it is only DX 12 which will not be supported on AMD Radeon Cards which are non-GCN versions (see supported products above).

So your HD 5000 series will have full driver support on Win 10 with any program/application running on DX 11.2 or older version. Unless games/applications start coming out which exclusively run on DirectX 12 you should not have any problems.

You can find further information about Win 10 & DX 12 support in the following link (A round of thanks to amdmatt​ for posting them)

Windows® 10 Driver and AMD Graphics Product Compatibility

0 Likes
dominic26
Adept I

windows 10 blue screen while 15.7.1 installtion

i got i5-3570k  

HD7950

tried the workaround (install with windows update) and it did blue screen too

so i am out of ideas

0 Likes
chandalf
Journeyman III

From the last version of Catalyst the native resolution 1920 x1080 on my TV LG with HDMI connection appears bigger than screen can show and i must change resolution if i want to see the screen perfectly.

It was in windows 8.1 and now in windows 10 with my HD 6870.

Before the last version all worked perfectly

0 Likes
dscycler
Journeyman III

Sony Vaio Laptop with Radeon HD 7600M Series video Upgraded from Win 8.1 to Windows 10 crashes on boot with "INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR" as soon as the driver loads. What can I do to update again without video driver crashes? Updated yesterday using iso file downloaded from Microsoft yesterday. System is back to Win 8.1 after disk image restore.

0 Likes
ehku
Journeyman III

No support for FirePro M5100?

0 Likes