cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

lisah
Journeyman III

Re: Catalyst 15.7.1 is now available

can you help me.  I just upgraded to windows 10 and then updated my catalyst drivers. I keep getting a pop up to install a new catalyst driver, which i do and it says its successful and then next time I open AMD gaming evolved it tells me i need to install the latest driver again.  Also i can no longer access catalyst control center.  it opened once right after i installed windows but since i updated catalyst driver i can not open it.  When i play my game the screen flickers black after a while and then it just freezes completely and the only think i can do is restart my computer.

0 Kudos
arittner
Journeyman III

0 Kudos
kimkaos
Adept I

The 15.7 and 15.7.1 is probaly the worst drivers you ever have send out

Ive been using Catalyst for years and have always trust you - never had any problems - but this time everything goes wrong

You guys have to work fast a give us a new release so our games again can be played without problems

ROG MAXIMUS VI EXTREME - 2 x ROG MATRIX-HD7970-P-3GD5 CrossfireX - i7 4770K - G.Skill TridentX F3-2133C9D-16GTX - Corsair Obsidian 650D - ENERMAX Platimax EMP1350WT 1350W - Corsair Hydro H100i - Corsair Vengeance K70 – ASUS PB278Q - Win7 64Bit

jonmailor
Journeyman III

error when installing the display driver  6520g and not diretks shows version and is not included Direct 3D! what to do???

0 Kudos
danh_sh
Adept I

I just installed Catalyst 15.7.1 fon W10 64bit and everything seems to be ok BUT, now i can't adjust the screen brightness wich is at maximum level and nothing happens when i move the slider on the energy settings.

Previously i try the autodetect tool and the same thing happens. Only the driver that W10 installed automatically lets me adjust the brightness, but it was very slow and games and the OS ran like crap. Also the sound is a bit crap now.

The machine:

HP OMNI 120-1005la

APU E-450 with Radeon HD 6320 (integrated)

hd6320
Adept II

HD6320 is not listed in C0187327.inf in 15.7.1 for W10 64bit

aspirex-hd6530
Journeyman III

Hello everyone. I bought an Aspire X with HD6530D card two years 1/2 ago. I just upgraded to Windows 10. And installed Catalyst 15.7.1. The installation is never completed. Netflix is not working in its app. Now I'm reading that my card will not support Direct X 12. Are you telling me that my computer is obsolete? It was the first time I went outside of Intel CPU. Was it a mistake? Do you have any solution available? It would be much appreciated. I am also found out that the graphic card might be running in 32 bits and not 64. Now, what should I do? Thanks.

0 Kudos
ulfednir
Adept I

Still no answer about the Hd 5xxx series as well: last drivers released simply don't work for Win10 and we don't even know if AMD is aware of this (of course he is) and will address the problem.
Can some AMD employee give us some info?

Thanks, much appreciate (if AMD gives an official answer...)

0 Kudos
shovon
Adept II

Use the previous version of graphics driver

0 Kudos
shovon
Adept II

One of their Stuffs told me that "AMD is aware of this problem and Microsoft and AMD both are trying to fix the issue by Windows update and Updating the driver software"