Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jerzy2115
Journeyman III

cant install newer driver than 19.6.2 hd8750m

hi guys, im new in forum and sorry for my bad english
i cant install newer driver than 19.6.2 because all programs whitch use hd8750m automaticly crash.
example: gta sa wont launch, cs go launch max. 1 second and automaticly close, league of legends client launch but shows bugsplat error and "a critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated" when i wanna play game. i know my pc is old but i dont have money to buy new one

0 Likes
8 Replies

0 Likes

what make/model of laptop do you have

0 Likes

laptop is lenovo g500

0 Likes

According to this (and the wealth of information you supplied)...you don't have any AMD graphics. Please furnish the information asked for. https://community.amd.com/thread/196209 

Lenovo G500 | 15.6-inch Entry-Level Laptop | Lenovo US 

0 Likes

sry dude i was newbie

• AMD Graphics Card
    • HD8750M
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • lenovo g500
  • Operating System
    • windows 7 pro
  • Driver version installed
  • Display Devices
    • SAMSUNG S24F350 (HDMI)
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • idk
  • CPU/APU
    • i3-3110m
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • standard, which was when i bought laptop
  • RAM
    • 8gb ddr3
0 Likes

Laptop graphics update...How to 

For laptops with Intel/AMD graphics:

2. The Intel graphics drivers should be the latest offered by Intel Support.

Use their 'Driver Download Tool' to get the latest version. These must be installed before the AMD drivers.

** Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 must be fully updated before attempting to install any AMD driver. All 'critical', 'recommended', and 'optional' (no language packs,etc) updates as well as any Service Packs (SP) must be installed before any attempt to install graphics drivers. If you do not get this message .... keep installing until you do:

0 Likes

so there is little problem, i do not install any updates because they make my pc veeeeeeery slow, example. from 100fps in LoL i get ~60 with all updates installed.
but ok, i'll install and then back and see does problem solved

0 Likes

The "Optional' updates contain some of the most important.

0 Likes