Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

magyarmark
Adept I

Re: cant install legacy graphics driver windows 7

would you read what i wrote up?

all updates done, deleted and reinstalled drivers several times in the good way, not just simple uninstall

0 Likes
magyarmark
Adept I

Hey guys!

Turned on my old laptop again, and i found my own thread

EDIT:

Done this part:

For laptops with AMD processors/APU's:

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install. It is important to know the integrated graphics on some APU's...

And i got the same error, its offcial, this laptop is dead for any modern game (that i easily played a few years ago), windows and amd failed in supporting old products...

0 Likes
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

Given the recent security issues I find it unbelievable that people are still not updated to windows 10

0 Likes
bearcat22
Miniboss

What recent security issues? Windows 10 is virus. Can't get much worse than that.

hardcoregames_
Big Boss

windows 7 cannot even come close to blocking modern threats

NODERSOK – HARDCORE GAMES™ 

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

Are you saying Windows 7 cannot defend against it or that running an antivirus program would not help at all?

hardcoregames_
Big Boss

noderosk is very insidious and it took microsoft months to detect it before they could attempt to block it

only 1903 and 1909 are equipped to handle this and related threats

bearcat22
Miniboss

How Do I Get Rid of the Nodersok/Divergent Virus?

The most effective way to get rid of the Nodersok/Divergent malware virus is to use antivirus software, as well as a malware removal app. 

Antivirus software can take several hours to complete the process, depending on the speed of your computer, but it also offers you the best methods in which to remove the malicious files. 

It's also worth installing a malware removal tool which helps detect malware like Nodersok/Divergent and delete it before it causes any problems.

0 Likes
hardcoregames_
Big Boss

bearcat22 wrote:

How Do I Get Rid of the Nodersok/Divergent Virus?

The most effective way to get rid of the Nodersok/Divergent malware virus is to use antivirus software, as well as a malware removal app. 

Antivirus software can take several hours to complete the process, depending on the speed of your computer, but it also offers you the best methods in which to remove the malicious files. 

It's also worth installing a malware removal tool which helps detect malware like Nodersok/Divergent and delete it before it causes any problems.

All I have seen in security bulletins is MSFT is not supporting older versions of Windows like they used to. Windows 7 is now done, January is the end of updates.Hardly anybody used Windows 8 but when Windows 10 surfaced adoption was dramatically better.

Many malicious attacks are becoming so sophisticated that even with large data center (Azure) metrics the Nodersok was not noticed for months. Then when telemetry changed it tripped traffic monitors. Microsoft uses a highly automated system which is how Nodersok was spotted.

0 Likes
colesdav
MVP

When Windows 10 surfaced adoption was dramatically FORCED onto peoples laptops and desktops.

0 Likes