cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

r1cky
Journeyman III

Cannot unzip AMD B450 Chipset Drivers

I have seen others users already asked this question, but no one offered a solution, the file downloaded here is about 17MB when it should be 50.2MB, so it cannot be opened,I have tried to download it multiples times and even with 2 browsers (Chrome and old edge) with the same results.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I will upload the file than send you a PM at AMD Forum for you to download again. That way noone else can click on the link.

Windows 10 CHIPSET right.

Yea, someone clicked on the link before you had a chance.

EDIT: Okay I sent you a PM. Click on the Bell on the upper Right corner of your screen. It should be green indicating you have replies or PM that you haven't looked at yer.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
mickeekung
Challenger

Can you post the screen when you try to unzip it?

0 Likes

Windows says that the folder is invalid, 7-zip says that cannot open the folder as a compressed file, and ubuntu (WSL) shows this error:

Anotación 2020-03-14 004941.jpg

0 Likes

I downloaded the file that you linked to AMD Chipset download page.

It shows the correct size Zip file for the CHIPSET.

I uploaded to this file sharing website (free). Here is the link to download the file: https://file.io/AhDdjT 

See if you download the fully 50 mbyte zip file.

Note: when you download this file from File.i.o it will automatically delete it from the website. Thus I needed to upload it again with a different link since I was testing it out first.

Could you upload again the file?, i couldnt download because of error 404, i guess someone downloaded it first or something.

If i download from AMD website it is still 17MB

0 Likes

I will upload the file than send you a PM at AMD Forum for you to download again. That way noone else can click on the link.

Windows 10 CHIPSET right.

Yea, someone clicked on the link before you had a chance.

EDIT: Okay I sent you a PM. Click on the Bell on the upper Right corner of your screen. It should be green indicating you have replies or PM that you haven't looked at yer.

darkxavi90
Adept I

Hello guys i see the Elstaci is the Man can download the AMD B450 chipset driver for Windows 10?

Revision Number
Can someone please help me i cant download the 50MB only download 16MB and i try to unzip give me error file is corrupted.
Someone here can help me with that or upload for few moments the file for i download please? its because i can´t download it on 4 pcs, tablet, cell phones nothing download full size
Thnks all
0 Likes

You mentioned in our PM that you have no HDMI audio.

Open Windows Device Manager and see if you see any errors or Yellow exclamation marks. If you do upload an image of Device Manager showing the error or errors.

Also you need to post your complete Computer specs. to be able to assist you.

In fact, this is a totally different issue than the thread opened by the OP. Please open a new thread that you have no HDMI audio output from either your motherboard or GPU if the CHIPSET Drivers doesn't solve your problem.

0 Likes

Apart of the problem mentioned by elstaci, the original problem still persists. 
For some reason the download is always about ~17MB and it is not possible to extract the file.
Although
apparently it is possible to download correctly in the previous drivers section.
So, if you want you can try at least to download and install the drivers version
0 Likes

i Already download it elstaci help me with the drivers thanks

0 Likes