cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

moon-iguana
Adept I

Cannot record with Relive

OSを起動した直後の状態で起動した「Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION」(以下CCWI)でのオーバーレイのサポートと録画が可能なことを確認した上で、以下の理由によりReLiveでの録画ができません。

(1) 横画面の状態かつChromeを立ち上げている時にCCWIをフルスクリーンで立ち上げていると、alt+zでのオーバーレイが表示されず、またShift+Ctrl+Rによる録画でも「保護されたコンテンツのため無効になりました」と表示され、録画できません。

(2) 縦画面の状態でCCWIを立ち上げた後、オーバーレイを表示しようとするとCCWIを最小化した状態で表示され、録画をしようとすると「無効に設定されています。Radeon ReLive

ツールバーまたは Radeon 設定で[デスクトップの録画]を有効にしてください」と表示され録画できず、オーバーレイ内の「設定」->「デスクトップを録画」をオンにして録画しようとすると、CCWIの場合は、録画できる場合と「保護されたコンテンツのため無効になりました」と表示され出来ない場合があります。

(1)についてはChromeを立ち上げた状態のまま録画する方法はないかと言うのと、(2)についてはオーバーレイを正常に重ねて表示した上で「デスクトップを録画」をオフにしたままでも録画できるようにしたいのですが、どうすれば良いのでしょうか?

他に必要な情報など有りましたら返信をお願いいたします。

0 Likes
1 Solution

こんにちは、

私は、この問題はドライバを再インストールすることで解決できると思います。

詳細については、DDU(ディスプレイドライバアンインストーラ)を使用してグラフィックカードドライバをアンインストールする方法に関するチュートリアルを参照してください。

または、ドライバーを再インストールするときに「クリーンインストール」を選択します

english:

Hello,

I think that this problem can be solved by reinstalling the driver.

For more information, please see the tutorial on how to uninstall the graphics card driver using DDU.

Alternatively, you can choose a new installation option when reinstalling the driver.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

This is a English language forum. Please use one of the free programs to translate your post and include > INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

https://www.translate.com/

0 Likes
moon-iguana
Adept I

Recording with ReLive can not be performed for the following reason after confirming that overlay support and recording are possible in "Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION" (CCWI) which was started in the state immediately after booting the OS.

(1) Overlays with alt + z are not displayed when horizontal screen state and when launching CCWI in full screen while launching Chrome, the overlay with alt + z is not displayed, and even when recording by Shift + Ctrl + R is "protected The content is invalid due to content "is displayed and recording can not be performed.

(2) When you try to display overlay after launching CCWI in the state of portrait screen, it is displayed with the CCWI being minimized, and when trying to record, "It is set as invalid.Radeon ReLive toolbar or Radeon setting If you try to record with setting "Settings" -> "Record desktop" on in the overlay, if you can not record, in case of CCWI you can record, It may be impossible to be displayed as "invalid due to protected content".

For (1), there is no way to record with Chrome in the launched state, and for (2), overlay is superimposed and superimposed and displayed even after "Record desktop" is turned off I want to be able to do, what should I do?

If you have other necessary information etc. please reply.

(Google Translate)

&

• AMD Graphics Card
    • RX480
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • Desktop
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit
  • Driver version installed
    • Radeon Software Adrenalin 18.10.2
  • Display Devices
    • LG 23MP68VQ-P 1920x1080 (OR 1080x1920) @75Hz Active HDMI
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • AsRock H170 Performance Bios Version P7.10
  • CPU/APU
    • i5 6500
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • Antec NeoECO 650w
  • RAM
    • 8GB

Describe your issue:

• Details about applications/games affected (including version number)
    • Chrome 70.0.3538.77
    • Crimzon Clover WORLD IGNITION ver.1.06
0 Likes
theacclaimed
Miniboss

(1)Chromeが問題に関連しているかどうか尋ねていますか?

(2)CCWIはOpenGLまたはDirectXを使用していますか?

0 Likes

(1) Yes (他に影響のあるソフトを知りませんが、存在しうるかもしれません。(I do not know other software that has any influence, but it may exist.))

(2) Yes (DirectX 9)

0 Likes

こんにちは、

私は、この問題はドライバを再インストールすることで解決できると思います。

詳細については、DDU(ディスプレイドライバアンインストーラ)を使用してグラフィックカードドライバをアンインストールする方法に関するチュートリアルを参照してください。

または、ドライバーを再インストールするときに「クリーンインストール」を選択します

english:

Hello,

I think that this problem can be solved by reinstalling the driver.

For more information, please see the tutorial on how to uninstall the graphics card driver using DDU.

Alternatively, you can choose a new installation option when reinstalling the driver.

DDUによるアンインストールと最新ドライバのインストールを行いました。

結果、(1)については解決しました。回答有り難うございます。

(2)については、「デスクトップを録画」の場合は録画できるようになりましたが、オーバーレイがゲーム画面を最小化する問題と、「デスクトップを録画」をせずに録画することが出来ない問題が残っています。

追伸 この場合は正解ボタンを押した方がよろしいでしょうか?

We uninstalled by DDU and installed the latest drivers.

As a result, (1) was solved. thank you for your answer.

Regarding (2), although it is now possible to record in the case of "Record desktop", the problem that overlay minimizes game screen and problem that can not be recorded without "recording desktop" There remains.

PS In this case, is it better to push the correct answer button?

0 Likes

http://www.amd.com/reportで問題をAMDに報告することができます

そして Reliveで使用されるホットキーがゲームのホットキーの一部と同じでないことを確認する必要があると思います

例えば、デフォルトのALT + R

For the second question, you can try to report the problem to AMD at http://www.amd.com/report

And regarding the second question, I think you need to make sure that the hot keys used by Relive are not the same as some of the hot keys in the game (which also causes this problem)

For example the default ALT + R

AMDにレポートを送りましたので、一旦様子を見てみます。

I sent a report to AMD, so I will look at the situation once.

0 Likes